FIOS service is getting like Comcast
llenroht

I live in Prince George's County Maryland. For the last 2 weeks my internet has been spotty at best. I finally decide to call customer service and they inform me last week that due to the storms there is an outage. They kept giving dates for when it was fixed. Finally around 3:23am on this past Monday I get a text and a automated call saying service had been restored. Or so I thought. All this week the internet continues to be spotty. Mind you the weather has been in the high 40s, low 50s. Most we have gotten is a little rain. I am LIVID because now you cant even get anyone on the phone because of course they are saying they have high call volumes. Even the chat is dead. If I am gonna get terrible service and even worse tech support, I might as well pay Comcast. I am HEATED....thats 2 weeks and when I have talked to Verizon, nobody can tell me how I will be compensated for the loss.

0 Likes
Re: FIOS service is getting like Comcast
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi llenroht,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes