False / deceptive advertising???
mikewwd

Anyone else sick and tired of deceptive advertising by Verizon? I clicked on a link on the Verizon website, when logged into my Fios account, that said I could renew my current plan "same plan, lower price" for $89.99/mo. The chat box that was open said I may qualify for another $5/mo off. Placed order. Processed at $94.99/mo. Customer service rep said nothing he could do about it other than cancel my order. With fees, new monthly charge is $160/mo. Currently (old plan before expiration) paying about $135/mo. On what planet is $160<$135???????? After wasting all that time, and writing this post twice (first time there was a website error and it disappeared), now I need to waste more time and drop verizon... Fios and cell phones. What a joke, but I'm tired of the same junk every time.

0 Likes
Re: False / deceptive advertising???
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mikewwd,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes