FiOS Availability in Apartment Complex
NickM982

This question has been asked a billion times by others already, so here's hoping I can find some closure, too.

I live in a new construction apartment complex (~2016) that is deep in FiOS territory between Baltimore and DC. Absolutely every apartment, house, shed, and cardboard box within 5 miles of me has FiOS, including each neighbor along my street. Verizon currently offers landline at my address, but no internet coverage. Interestingly, the whole complex is wired with cat5e indoors, but there are unterminated interior junction boxes and a *bunch* of unterminated ethernet cables spooled around panels outside.

Every time I've asked Verizon, I've been given the canned "service is not yet in my area" response. Am I able to hear about this from someone in engineering?

Thanks a bunch!

0 Likes
Re: FiOS Availability in Apartment Complex
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi NickM982,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes