Fios Bundle Plan ripped me off - installed two land lines - I never asked for one landline
nbracken1

Dear community,

I just signed up with Verizon Fios and I am off to a terrible start. I wasn't at the location when the install happened, my movers were. I, nor they, ever authorized any changes to my account. I said I want internet set up in my room, and my TV was to be set up in the living room. I said I would never use the landline.

I signed up for the bundle plan and got a land-line, which I do not need, due to the savings associated.

I told the installer over the phone that I was never going to use the landline.

I told the salesman over the phone that I was never going to use a landline and I didn't need one installed.

I received an estimated bill for $180 for the first three months.

The tech, who is sub-contracted by Verizon, installed TWO LANDLINES and the next day updated my first three months billing to $231 !!!!

Be warned, this is seemingly designed to rip you off.

I have been a customer for two days and I already want to cancel. I can't find a decent place to file a formal corporate complaint, so I bring this up here in hopes other people can be warned about this poor service.

Supposedly I will be contacted in 48 hours. After reading a lot of the complaints in the forums I have little faith that this will happen.

Sincerely,

Nick 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Fios Bundle Plan ripped me off - installed two land lines - I never asked for one landline
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Glad we could resolve your issue! If you need anything else, let us know by posting on this public board.

Best,

Art

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Fios Bundle Plan ripped me off - installed two land lines - I never asked for one landline
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Glad we could resolve your issue! If you need anything else, let us know by posting on this public board.

Best,

Art

0 Likes