Fios Customer Service
Jleiter1
I have never had such a horrid experience with customer service in my life.

This starts on September 1st upon moving to Pittsburgh PA. I ordered the basic 50/50 package over the phone. Everything seemed to go well until the next couple days. I soon received 2 emails notifying me that I had existing service at my location. This is because the my apartment (2nd floor) was marked as the first.

I immediately responded to the email stating that the address was correct except for the floor. I did not receive a response. I replied multiple times since Verizon was then contacting my downstairs neighbor trying to confirm that they were moving....

I've called their representatives many times to change the address and at least 5 were unsuccessful.

One finally said that the address was changed and I would be able to get a tech on Sunday the 11th from 1 to 5. I confirmed the appointment and left for vacation. I drove all the way home from vacation just to meet them and they had cancelled it without warning... The only reason I scheduled the tech for that date was because I was told it was the only date available for the next week and a half.... I work weekdays and needed internet access for work. My vacation was cut short and time from my fiancé and family taken away.

I called to see why it was cancelled and they stated that it was because the address was still not changed. There was no apology for cutting my vacation short. I was hung up on, talked over, and then refused the ability to speak to a supervisor to figure out what was going on.

I've been on hold for over an hour just to be hung up on almost everything I call. Pricing has changed almost every time as well. People have told me that there IS and ISNT fios in my apartment... I recorded a supervisors direct number that has never picked up even with my concerned messages. I doubt they will be returned.

I can provide number if necessary.

I need contacted ASAP. I do not understand how you can train your sales reps to talk so badly about Comcast and their services and then turn right around and treat your customers this way.

Supervisors have promised to call me as well and I have yet to be called back to figure out my situation.

Please contact me asap.
0 Likes
Re: Fios Customer Service
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Jleiter1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes