Fios Engineering Unreponsive
Adulting

I have reached out 5 times over the last ten days to customer service in regards to starting Fios in my new construction. Each rep has promised to follow back up with me in 24-48 hours but I have yet to hear from anyone. Each time I call in I am told that there is no status update and that engineering has to look into it. 

I have confirmed that the both neighbors on either side of my home have Fios so it is not an issue of coverage in the area as much as a fiber line drop request. 

I don’t know where else to turn because I am not hearing any updates or changes but my family has already moved into this home and would like to get the internet up and running as soon as possible. 

Is there a direct line to engineering I can reach out to?

0 Likes
Re: Fios Engineering Unreponsive
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Adulting,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes