Fios Installation & Premature Disconnect
AOGreen

Hi,

I am moving and I scheduled my move date to be 04/27/22.  My service however was disconnect on 04/26/22.  An entire day before the new install.  I have been on the phone, chat, and have been transferred multiple times with no success.  The last agent I spoke with basically insinuated that it was my fault because I set up my move through the app instead of calling in.  After asking to speak with that reps supervisor, he passed my info and said I would receive a call in 10 minutes.  That was 30 minutes ago.  The call centers are now closed and I still do not have service.  I need to have my service restored tonight as the Internet is very crucial to my home security and I have young children at home.  I need someone to assist me with restoring my service until the new installation can be completed.  I have been a loyal customer for years and the way I was treated today felt like “it’s your problem so deal with it”.  If there is someone that can assist please let me know.

0 Likes
Re: Fios Installation & Premature Disconnect
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi AOGreen,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes