Fios Internet disconnected early before my Specified stop service date
wow_Chelios

Please escalate this issue. Today I made a move order and specified the disconnect date of my current address should be on Jun 14th, which is also the service activation date of my New address. However the moment I submitted that order it changed the disconnect date to the current date which is June 3rd and my internet was instantly cutoff. After chatting with agent for half an hour all he said is nothing can be done, other than changing the activation date of the new address. My new lease isnt starting yet until June 14th so i cannot move the new address. That’s 11 days from now, and I am working from home so 11 days with no internet is unacceptable, I might loss my job. Please escalate this problem, thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Fios Internet disconnected early before my Specified stop service date
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi wow_Chelios,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes