Fios Removing Almost All Channels After Moving
ncb2
Enthusiast - Level 1

After moving less than one mile and keeping the exact same package, almost all the channels I've been watching for years are no longer part of my package.

With the custom sports and more package, which had been great in the past, major channels, incvluding sports channels, are no longer part of my package and verizon is telling me to upgrade for these.

I spend 4+ hours on the phone, spoke to so many people, hung up on over and over, had an escalated ticket opened over a week ago but still no response. Probabaly the single worst customer experience of my life and left me physically distraught. So many bogus excuses and **bleep** was so horrible.

VERIZON I'M A LOYAL CUSTOMER AND YOU'RE ABOUT TO LOVE MY BUSINESS. JUST MAKE THIS RIGHT AND RESTORE MY BROKEN SERVICE!!!

Has anyone else had these issues after moving where almost all channels get dropped even with the exact same package?

Thanks,

C

0 Likes
Re: Fios Removing Almost All Channels After Moving
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.

0 Likes
Hours of Calls and Online Support Gets No Followup from Verizon
ncb2
Enthusiast - Level 1

After spending hours and hours of my time over phone email forum and online chat, speaking to supervisors and managers who claim to have opened tickets and escalated issues, I still have NO RESPONSE from Verizon and subsequent phone agents told me that no ticket had been created!! 

Im paying for a specific TV and internet package, it clearly states so on my bill, yet Verizon provides a worse package and refuses to give me what I’m paying for. How is this even legal? 

How ow do I get in touch with someone who won’t just ignore the problem? Worst customer service experience of all time. 

0 Likes
Re: Hours of Calls and Online Support Gets No Followup from Verizon
jonjones1
Legend

@ncbwrote:

After spending hours and hours of my time over phone email forum and online chat, speaking to supervisors and managers who claim to have opened tickets and escalated issues, I still have NO RESPONSE from Verizon and subsequent phone agents told me that no ticket had been created!! 

Im paying for a specific TV and internet package, it clearly states so on my bill, yet Verizon provides a worse package and refuses to give me what I’m paying for. How is this even legal? 

How ow do I get in touch with someone who won’t just ignore the problem? Worst customer service experience of all time. 

Try http://www.bbb.org or http://www.fcc.gov and file an online complaint. Make sure you can prove your case. Show receipts and plan you acknowledged for.

also google your states Public Utilities Commission or Public Service Commission which regulates Verizon. 

ncb2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks Jon. Think I’ll file a complaint to both. 

Cant believe a major company can do this. At every touch point they’ve been running me around them completely dumping me. A culture of complete incompetence. 

Appreocate your help. 

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@ncbwrote:

Thanks Jon. Think I’ll file a complaint to both. 

Cant believe a major company can do this. At every touch point they’ve been running me around them completely dumping me. A culture of complete incompetence. 

Appreocate your help. 

MY pleasure 😀

many times the little companies (as if the phone company was ever little) forget when they had little numbers of customers but as they get bigger the service slides to zero because the almighty dollar is more important. They often forget customers can leave them, then have no customers. Oh well...

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.
0 Likes