Fios - new construction home
ej_0001

I’ve been trying to get Fios services setup at my new home for a few weeks now. It is a new construction home.

Info:

When I check the availability online, it says services are not available there. We have spoken to numerous agents. Who then also opened tickets to engineering with no resolution. 

we were originally told engineering would have to set it up, after a few days with no update, we call back and are told in 4 days we can order services. I call back 6 days later and all we have is land line for phone. Still no fios.

builder stated that the Verizon fios workers didn’t show up to run their line when the utility company ran their electricity line. 

we need this set up, we are less than 4 weeks from closing and can’t be without internet as we both work from home.

0 Likes
Re: Fios - new construction home
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ej_0001,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes