Fraud Account
Joseph31

I have tried on several occasions to speak to Verizon regarding this matter and all I keep getting told is that it is valid and get hung up on. The bill I got for this account is not anything I opened. I want this taken off, I want the calls to me to stop and I want the balance put down to $0.00 my next step will be to contact the BBB and whoever else I need to in order for you all to resolve this matter. 

0 Likes
Re: Fraud Account
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Joseph,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases". There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Fraud Account
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Joseph,

You have not responded and as such we have closed your Private Support Case. If you have any additional concerns or questions, please feel free to make a new post and we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you,

AdamG_VZ

0 Likes