Frustration with being charged a rental fee for a G110 router I bought 3 years ago
MollyLuke

So in January of 2016 I bought a G110 router on ebay, the actiontek just didnt have the wifi signal I needed. I hooked it up and have not have a problem sense. I recently ditched the triple play to just have fios gigabit. They have now started charging me a fee for the router I bought. When I contacted support today they said even though they gave the router to someone else who then sold it to me it is now my responsibility to pay the fee they apparently skipped out on. I cant believe that even though they have had it connected to their network for three years they are doing this and telling me it is my fault. For the first time this has really put a sour taste in my mouth, even though comcast sucks I might just switch. Can anyone please help me, I dont want to pay the rental fee forever or pay them money they should have collected from someone else. 

0 Likes
Re: Frustration with being charged a rental fee for a G110 router I bought 3 years ago
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi MollyLuke,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes