rld20211
Enthusiast - Level 3

thanks!

0 Likes
Re: G3100 loses connectivity when computer sleeps
Cang_Household
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sorry for the silence. I am having lots of work on hand lately. When I get a chance, I will give more suggestions.

rld20211
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks for any advice you can provide.  Again, it only started with the new G3100 (tried two of them) and occurs on new and old computers, both Windows 10 and 11 as well as Mac operating systems.

0 Likes
Cang_Household
Community Leader
Community Leader

Once you have installed the Wireshark, open the software and select the network interface you want to monitor. All this should be done without the Ethernet cable being plugged in.  Then plug in your Ethernet cable between your computer and router, and wait to see what sort of packets is flowing between your computer and the router. After your computer acquires a network connection, could you save the captured traffic and send a copy to me via PM? I am going to take a look.

rld20211
Enthusiast - Level 3

I don't see how this is a solution.

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes