G3100 web interface stops responding
brianjjtorpey

The web interface on this router stops responding after a day or so. I have replaced the router and the same issue occurred. Firmware is 1.3.6.27. The issue has been reported here before and marked "solved" by saying a reboot fixes it. While that is true, this is not a solution. VZ says an update to 1.5 is currently being pushed but I am skeptical it will fix the issue intentionally since they dont seem to acknowledge its a problem. Has anyone who had this issue received the firmware update and has it made any difference?

0 Likes
Re: G3100 web interface stops responding
dgperry

I am running firmware version 2.0.0.5 and I had no problems for months, but now it won't stay up for more than an hour.  Rebooting does not fix it as it only last a few minutes up to an hour before it stops again.  No lights on the router at all on any of the cables.  Just the power circle light on the front (blue color).

0 Likes
Re: G3100 web interface stops responding
Cang_Household
Community Leader
Community Leader

Blue light is not power light. It actually is a multicolor, multifunctional light. If it stays blue, it means "Pairing successful." Are you pairing it with E3200 wired/wirelessly?

0 Likes