Games on Demand not responding
jazzyj2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Every time I go to sign in for Games on Demand, a box opens and states  "not available now, check to see if my router is connected, if I am working offline".  I checked all connections: they were fine,  Not offline.  Unplugged modem and waited a minute and plugged it back in; all lights are on and still no connection to my games.  Anyone know what to do?

jazzyj

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Games on Demand not responding
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is your modem's and/or computer's Firewall enabled? They can prevent Games on Demand from working correctly.

View solution in original post

smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is your modem's and/or computer's Firewall enabled? They can prevent Games on Demand from working correctly.

jazzyj2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just wanted to say thanks for the advice.  It was my firewall.

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

You're welcome! Glad to hear the problem was found.

0 Likes
peedy51

Why do I keep having this problem

0 Likes
MisterButtons

I have been trying to get onto my verizon games since last evening & it keeps telling me "failure to login" but doesn't ask me to login.

0 Likes
MisterButtons

How many times do I have to say this before I get fed up & change over to COmcast?  I keep having problems logging onto my games.  I shouldn't have this problem continuously> I want an asnwer ASAP!  Michael the online techalways helped me but I can't even access them.

0 Likes
Bap4sur1

The Games on Demand is no longer offered  and Verizon states that it is grandfathered in for prior customers. We have been experiencing this problem for a while. Verizon is aware of the issue but they continue to bill you for the service.

0 Likes