Getting Fios on my side of town
zumba27

I wanted to know how I get Fios set up at my house. The other side of my town has Fios, but it is not available in my "area." Current internet provider gives us so many issues so really would like for Fios to be installed in my area for better service. Since it already exists on the other side of town, I feel like it shouldn't be difficult for Verizon to expand to my side of town. I know several of my neighbors would switch, too. 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Getting Fios on my side of town
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

Welcome to the forums.  You're talking mostly to other customers here.  If you want to reach Verizon, use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of these web pages or find their social media accounts.

I've never heard of Verizon expanding fios coverage based on requests from residential users.  Their decision process is not public, nor am I aware of anyway to influence it (short of buying huge amounts of stock so you can sit on their board, that is.)  You can find lots of similar requests and stories on this site and non-Verizon fios related forums.

View solution in original post

Re: Getting Fios on my side of town
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

Welcome to the forums.  You're talking mostly to other customers here.  If you want to reach Verizon, use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of these web pages or find their social media accounts.

I've never heard of Verizon expanding fios coverage based on requests from residential users.  Their decision process is not public, nor am I aware of anyway to influence it (short of buying huge amounts of stock so you can sit on their board, that is.)  You can find lots of similar requests and stories on this site and non-Verizon fios related forums.