Getting fed up with verizon
Itsmealready

I have been trying to upgrade my service for going on 3 weeks adding DSL to my service. I have spoken to at least 50 people and talked to 3 people that said they were supervisors. Two times I was told someone would be out to check it...no one showed up. The very next day I recieved a call on my way home from work and they said everything was working  ....nothing is working. I had one lady laugh at me because she thought I needed home phone service yet I was talking to her on my home phone. How hard is it to get DSL service? Now they are saying it is the modem. So last night I pulled out a brand new modem that I had when I moved into my new house and they are saying that modem is bad also.......at witts end.

0 Likes
Re: Getting fed up with verizon
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Itsmealready

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes