Getting fios
risty

How do I get Fios in my neighborhood, we currently don't have it available.  I had a Verizon rep tell me that the board of my HOA would have to approve it but they say we don't need approval.  How do I get someone to come out tell us the cost so I can get my neighbors together on this?

0 Likes
Re: Getting fios
jonjones1
Legend

@risty wrote:

How do I get Fios in my neighborhood, we currently don't have it available.  I had a Verizon rep tell me that the board of my HOA would have to approve it but they say we don't need approval.  How do I get someone to come out tell us the cost so I can get my neighbors together on this?

Never believe what a sales person tells you. In most circumstances the HOA has the right to say what services can be done by whom. In certain situations they might get a better deal with cable, or they might get one through fios or another provider.

check first with the Home Owners Association and see what they say. If they don't approve of verizon fios you may end up having to remove it, then you will have a penalty to pay and possible verizon early termination fees etc.

0 Likes