Gigabit discount
adirondack_jack

I just moved and upgraded my service to gigbit when doing so. There is a large discount currently applied that makes the gigabit speed the same price as my previous 100mb plan.

BUT there is no info on my bill about when this discount expires yet. Where can I find this info or does anyone know the set time this discount is in place?

0 Likes
Re: Gigabit discount
jonjones1
Legend

@adirondack_jackwrote:

I just moved and upgraded my service to gigbit when doing so. There is a large discount currently applied that makes the gigabit speed the same price as my previous 100mb plan.

BUT there is no info on my bill about when this discount expires yet. Where can I find this info or does anyone know the set time this discount is in place?

The particulars are on your monthly invoice under credits. If Fios gave you a customer discount they are shown as $25 expires 1 year from start date, $15 expires at end of 2 nd. Year and if a gigabyte discounts it will say something like $60 which never expires.

it is on the bill.

also discounts can be lesser/greater depending on if you are under contract or no contract. Again it shows on the invoice and on the confirmation email Fios sent you.

0 Likes