Google/Nest Promotion
RalphHythloday

I requested a service move in November 2018 with a contract renewal.  I was told in my confirmation email that was going to get the $200 Google/Nest Promotion. At the end of December 2018, I receieved an email telling me that I could now redeem the promotion.  I followed the link in the email and was brought to my profile but I had no option to redeem.  Over the next few months, I kept receiving similar emails and kept trying tro redeem but no luck.  I called tech services 3-4 times, and kept being told that they were escalating the issues but heard no further follow-up.  At the beginning of March I got an email saying that the offer had expired.  The problem is that I tried to redeem multiple times, and called for help multiple times, but no one was able to help me.  I am beyond frustrated.  I called again today and the woman on the line said that she would escalate it again. Why can't I get the $200 promotion I was promised? This sounds a lot like a "bait and switch" and since Verizon isn't responding, I'm thinking maybe the MA Attorney General's office will.  From the posts on this forum, it seems like there a lot of the people in the same boat. 

0 Likes
Re: Google/Nest Promotion
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi RalphHythloday,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes