HATEFUL SERVICE from VERIZON
adv2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello everybody,

Verizon tech changed some equipment outside of my house yesterday (05/20/13). The did it for increase my DSL speed, I paid for 1.5-3 Mbps  but have @  Max 1.2 Mbps   most of time  even below 1 Mbps. 

Verizon sent tech to increase my speed after I sent mail to Lowell McAdam (CEO of Verizon Co.)

Some Pittsburgh Verizon person calls to my house and ask permission to stop my Internet service for 2-3 hours. Hi call around 10:30 A.M. Yesterday.

After Verizon did try to improve Internet connection speed, I lost my Internet connection completely.   When I call to Verizon around 8 P.M and ask where my Internet connection, Bryan from tech support said: Maybe our tech DID NOT CONNECT SOME WIRE, please wait when we figure out what is wrong  by tomorrow or other day”.

Please can some body give me name of government commission, where I can send my compliance about Verizon service?

Verizon tech absolutely NON PROFESSIONAL people, tech support, when you call 1-800.. Person who answer  to you  has no idea what’s going on and try help you just :  restart your modem, check your cable connection, etc. . When you explain you did it 100 times, service desk  ask you : please call @ morning, when tech support will open.

ADV

Re: HATEFUL SERVICE from VERIZON
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi adv,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".  There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

adv,

We are still very eager to assist with this issue. This case is now closed. Please create a new post if you require further assistance.

Thanks,

-Kimberly

0 Likes
Krob189
Enthusiast - Level 1

same thing happened to me in california. guy came out and acted like he didnt want to be here. took him 4 hours of pulling wires and ended up cutting out connection off completely. 

0 Likes