HOW DO I NEED TO DO FOR VERIZON TO BURY THE FIOS CABLE
Law1231

I Had FIOS installed back in March 2017, I was told at that time the the cable left running across the ground would be buried within 7-10 days. It is not September and the cable is still not buried.. I have tried calling customer service but after waiting on the phone for an hour I hung up. How do I get through in order to get the cable buried properly.

0 Likes
Re: HOW DO I NEED TO DO FOR VERIZON TO BURY THE FIOS CABLE
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Law123,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
UNBURIED FIOS CABLE
Law1231

The Verizon sales offices baggered me for 4 years through phone call, mailers and emails to switch to Verizon fios.  Almost 3 years ago, I was happy to have verizon fios installed at my residence and satisfied with the service.

I was told at that time that an engineering request would be put in and the cable that is STILL RUNNING across my back yard to the pole would be buried within 2 WEEKS.  WELL IT HAS BEEN 3 YEARS AND THE CABLE IS STILL RUNNING ACROSS THE YARD TO THE POLE.  I called support only to be told to leave a message and someone would get back to me.  I put a message on another forum about this issue last year and received a bogus reply about my issue would be escallate to the correct department for evaluation.  STILL NO RESULTS.  WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO GET VERIZON TO COME OUT AND BURY THE LINE!! If I call for service in order to tell them that I have a problem I will be redirected to the engineering department and TOLD THAT "I" SHOULD CHECK THE STATUS. Well it should have been done 3 years ago.  like they promised.  Verizon does not miss a beat in order to solicit new customers but their customer service is obviously less the advertised.  I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO COPY THIS NOTICE AND CONTACT "8 on your side" in Central Virginia,  tell them that I live in Chester VA and Verizon has not intention of buring a cable that should be their responsibility.  I wonder what happens if the cable were to get accidently cut by the mower???   and when they come to fix it,  Verizon will probably charge me for a service that was their fault in the first place.    WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO GET THE FIOS CABLE BURIED IN MY YARD..  disgrunted customer.

0 Likes
Re: UNBURIED FIOS CABLE
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Law123,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes