HSI still not activated and impossible to get to the right person ~ Support and compensation needed
G27

Hi, a Verizon technician came to supposedly set up my line yesterday. It s been more than 24h and I am still not getting a dial tone on my phone line not to mention the internet.

I called several services today to get this issue fixed and had a terrible experience that I am going to share with the NYS division of consumer protection. It includes a couple of your representatives hanging up on my after pretending there was an issue with the line, or repeatedly saying the same sentence to get my home phone number when I had said that I only had my activation number handy, and being “transferred immediately” to ... a dead line – forcing me to start from scratch again. A total couple of hours later, trying to compensate for the time literally lost and the frustration gained, the internet is still not functioning.

In the meantime, how and when can I get the line that was supposed to be activated yesterday actually turned on? This is a terrible new consumer and service provider relationship and I already strating to regreting it.

0 Likes
Status changed to: In Progress
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you.  Tonya C.

0 Likes