Have Verizon Internet Security Suite and Can't Print w/ Catalina Marketing Printer (Coupons.com)
Margaret2011
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello, I am having problems with the catalina marketing printer, printing coupons, particularly from coupons.com.  I am wondering if my Verizon Internet Security Suite is interfering?  Anybody have any ideas?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Have Verizon Internet Security Suite and Can't Print w/ Catalina Marketing Printer (Coupons.com)
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Ugh, Coupon Printers..

If you have reason to believe the VISS software is blocking the Printer from running, you could try checking the logs in VISS (it should have a menu option for this) to see if it is in fact blocking the coupon printing software. Otherwise, a less-safe way would be to disable VISS all together to see if the printer works.

View solution in original post

Re: Have Verizon Internet Security Suite and Can't Print w/ Catalina Marketing Printer (Coupons.com)
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Ugh, Coupon Printers..

If you have reason to believe the VISS software is blocking the Printer from running, you could try checking the logs in VISS (it should have a menu option for this) to see if it is in fact blocking the coupon printing software. Otherwise, a less-safe way would be to disable VISS all together to see if the printer works.