Hi Spd Internet problem
bigjohn4704

Hello, 

Recently, Verizon changed my internet to "Enhanced" high speed internet and raised the price. . .however I see no improvement, in fact, I've seen a drop in my internet performance and reliabilty.

I am paying approx. $45 a month for 3mbs down, .768 up; however, recently the internet has been extremly slow.  I've checked on my connection, it says I'm only get 1 to 1.5 down and .5 up.   That's when I checked my modem and tested it on speedtest.  Also, the connection drops several times a week.  I called the tech support and after an hour of waiting, and several tries, finally got through.  

He then asked me to run speed test, boot up my computer in safe mode, run it again, asked me to re-run it with a wired connection. . .every time, got no better than 1.0 Mbs down.  Tried asking me if I've done this or that. . .but I told him, I've already done all of it.  He told me he'd forward my response to tech support and to expect an email in 24-48 hours.

So I got the email and it contained no help. . . asked me to check for spyware, and viruses, etc. . .which I already have. . .twice.

Can anyone offer me some REAL support here?

-Frustrated

0 Likes
Re: Hi Spd Internet problem
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Hi Spd Internet problem
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hey bigjohn4704,

Since we haven't heard back from you as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. Please make a new post anytime you need assistance.

-Jose_VZ

0 Likes