Home Network Protection not working
dan9033
Enthusiast - Level 2

i have the now  router G3100 when i go to set up the  

Home Network Protection it not working  i been trying to get it work for many months s i have gone in to my FiOS app and keep trying to turn the 
 Home Network Protection on and it dont work i did factory reset and the 
 Home Network Protection not working still i been calling and trying this fix every time i call they sand me some where they dont know whats they doing i would please like to the Home Network Protection not working  i have worked on my G3100 router it said it included free with the router and i would like to able to use the Home Network Protection also when i go in my FiOS to turn it on it says HNP is not yet activated on your account and sometimes it said s router having issue s i have done replacement s and every router i had replace it does the same thing   i would like to get the Home Network Protection working so can able to use it 

thank you 

0 Likes
Re: Home Network Protection not working
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi dan9033,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes