Horriable experience with customer service !
agoodphoto
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am frustrated to the point that I'm going to have a heart atack ! This is not the first complaint against Verizon. Tonight though, I called several times to talk to someone about a product that was the incorrect model number for what I was told would be sent to me. After four phone calls to verizon and being basicly told by robot that I was to call back when I had my telephone and account numbers ready I finally got to speak to a person. To make a long story short, I was told the incorrect item could not be replaced with a correct item. There was no authority to send me the thing I was supposed to get in the first pace. Only after I screamed at the represenative that I was going to make a complaint to the FCC about Verizon about this and all past problems did the man I was talking to decide that OK, he will send me what I needed. Verizon has gotten worse than ever before. I will wait to see if I recieve the correct filter before sending a letter to the FCC.  And, I better not be charged for it !

0 Likes
Re: Horriable experience with customer service !
Mazylou

The sad thing is - Ive never had anything but bad experiences with their customer support. Either you cant understand them or you dont get answers.

0 Likes
Re: Horriable experience with customer service !
agoodphoto
Enthusiast - Level 2

I agree.

0 Likes