Horrible Service and bad feelings
CrystalT1213

I am petrified at how bad the customer service is. I have worked in customer service for years and I definitely can do much better then what I have had from Verizon so far. It has not even been a month since I got Verizon highspeed and voice, and I have had more problems and issues than I have had with any other company. I moved to a new residence and thought that since the previous tenants had DirecTV I would switch companies and try something new and had Verizon add internet and phone. What a bad idea that was. Now I know that I should have stayed with my previous company. I had a technician come to my house to fix the issue I was having with the connection. I called various times to verify the whereabouts of the tech and he never arrived. To my surprise, the last rep I spoke to said that the tech closed my ticket and ruled it as a false call. I was furious and had them open up another ticket. I needed this done at the earliest convenience because I was about to start a new at home based job the next day. The technician never made it on time and did not even fix the issue. I could not log in to my training session and ended up LOSING MY JOB. I spoke to a representative to see if I could receive a letter explaining what had happened and he started writing the letter but hung up on me. Then I called and got another representative and she emailed me the letter but it was written poorly and unprofessional. I have not been able to get my job back. Now I am having issues with the speed of my internet and I was not helped either. Now I have a huge bill for I don't know what type of service I am receiving. Which I should be receiving some type of credit from all the issues I have been having that have not enabled me to enjoy my service properly. Now I am regretting the decision I took in changing my previous company. Now I know better and the damage I incurred will not be able to be fixed.

0 Likes
Re: Horrible Service and bad feelings
CrystalT1213

I have tried to get in contact with someone who can help with every issue I have had with this company so far but was unable to get in touch with anyone. If anybody knows, I would greatly appreciate the help. Thank you.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

CrystalT1213, we have been working with your account but have not had any updates from you despite multiple requests for more information. As of now we are closing your Private Support Case. If you have still need help with the service please make a new post and we will be happy to assist.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello CyrstalT1213,

Unfortunately due to non response we will close the private thread. If you still need assistance with phone service or ever need help with anything else, please let us know in a new public post.

Thank you,
-Jeramy

0 Likes
leilanilujan

Apparently Verizon doesn't think it's important to be notified that someone has replied to your private support case because mine has been closed and forgotten about SEVERAL times. I know nothing about it until someone replies to my PUBLIC thread. Maybe it's about time to reconsider your notification settings, Verizon. You can't honestly put the blame on the people crying out for help for non-response when they have no idea you've given them anything that calls for response.

Such a sneaky business.

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

@leilanilujan wrote:

Apparently Verizon doesn't think it's important to be notified that someone has replied to your private support case because mine has been closed and forgotten about SEVERAL times. I know nothing about it until someone replies to my PUBLIC thread. Maybe it's about time to reconsider your notification settings, Verizon. You can't honestly put the blame on the people crying out for help for non-response when they have no idea you've given them anything that calls for response.

Such a sneaky business.

"Subscribe" to the Private support thread and this won't be an issue. It's not a Verizon thing. They inform you to check the thread they open routinely!

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Smith6612 is correct. At the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support thread options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please do that now, as I have re-opened the case and an agent is waiting to respond to you.

0 Likes
leilanilujan

Oh okay, so I have to SUBSCRIBE to something that should already be something I'm notified on because it's my account and my money.

That's the most ridiculous thing ever in the world to me.

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

@leilanilujan wrote:

Oh okay, so I have to SUBSCRIBE to something that should already be something I'm notified on because it's my account and my money.

That's the most ridiculous thing ever in the world to me.

Well, it is a double edged sword. Some of us would prefer for e-mail notifications to not be sent, for the sake of maintaining a clean mailbox. Second, this is a default setting of the forums in general, a system which isn't coded by Verizon. I've registered to some forums that would send you 20+ e-mails an hour about thread updates, which gets old pretty quickly.

0 Likes