Horrible customer service
rieshopping
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello - back on March 26, my building was affected by the gas explosion in East Village, NYC. Because my buidling was under the vacant order by New York City,  I could not move back in for a while. I recently moved back and realized that my phone line and internet were down. I didn't realize this as I was not living in the apartment for a while. Meanwhile, I was billed for 2 billing cycles and I was told that I can't get the refund till the repair is done. Now I can't even get the update on the repair, because noone on the phone seems to know the answer or update. I was also charged for the new billing cycle when it is obvious that I don't have any services. Meanwhile, Tiime Warner Cable has been really great and helpful. I had to get on the phone for 15 mins and all the repair was done within a week without charging me for the period that I was not getting their services. It has been nothing but painful to do with Verizon as I don't get any straight answers from anyone that I speak with on the phone. Can you please give me an update on the repair? 

0 Likes
Re: Horrible customer service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi rieshopping,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes