How To Access Web Space for a Sub-Account?
chuck2525
Enthusiast - Level 2

Using my primary ID, I was able to create a sub-account and allocate 2mb of web space to it.  The sub-account has the lowest level of permissions.

When I try to log into the main My Verizon page using the sub-account credentials, it doesn't recognize them.  I can tell the sub-account UserID exists, because I was able to reset the password for it.

There's a page at

https://my.verizon.com/central/portlets/pws/welcomeBack/AccessInfo.jsp

that indicates a place to log in for a sub-account, but it appears to refer to an obsolete landing page (Verizon Central).

So how do I log into the sub-account so I can create a website using it?

Thanks...

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How To Access Web Space for a Sub-Account?
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@chuck2525 wrote:

Using my primary ID, I was able to create a sub-account and allocate 2mb of web space to it.  The sub-account has the lowest level of permissions.

When I try to log into the main My Verizon page using the sub-account credentials, it doesn't recognize them.  I can tell the sub-account UserID exists, because I was able to reset the password for it ...

Assuming you signed in to "MyVerizon" using your primary credentials, you should normally be able to sign out and then sign back in using the sub-account user name and pass.  This can be done using the choices at the upper right on the main "MyVerizon" portal page.  I just tried to do this using one of my sub-accounts and it worked.

What I understand you to be saying is that this procedure did not work for you.  This leads me to ask how you changed your sub-account pass, since under normal circumstances such a change can only be done while the sub-account user is correctly signed in to "MyVerizon."

Please advise if I have either misunderstood your issue, or if you have specifically tried the above procedure and it failed. 

View solution in original post

armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@chuck2525 wrote:

When I try to log into the main My Verizon page using the sub-account credentials, it doesn't recognize them.  I can tell the sub-account UserID exists, because I was able to reset the password for it ...

Assuming you signed in to "MyVerizon" using your primary credentials, you should normally be able to sign out and then sign back in using the sub-account user name and pass.  This can be done using the choices at the upper right on the main "MyVerizon" portal page.  I just tried to do this using one of my sub-accounts and it worked.

What I understand you to be saying is that this procedure did not work for you.  This leads me to ask how you changed your sub-account pass, since under normal circumstances such a change can only be done while the sub-account user is correctly signed in to "MyVerizon."

Please advise if I have either misunderstood your issue, or if you have specifically tried the above procedure and it failed. 

chuck2525
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was able to log in today using my sub-account credentials.  Not sure why it didn't work before.

Thanks...

0 Likes