How can I discontinue my internet only but keep my phone service
Dreamforward

I have the bundle which a word I don't really understand. Is that meant my internet and phone combined each other?

Whatever, the max Internet speed they can provide to me is just 3M. And I try to apply FIOS, however FIOS is not available in my area. 3M is really too too toooooooooooooo slow for me. When my parents try to look for service, they don't care about internet, but the amount of people who using internet in home is up to 3. Well, 3 mbs Is just Enough for one person. So if verizon don't have others plan I can use to higher my internet speed, the only choice for me is canceling Internet and try to look other companies' internet service.
How can I only cancel internet? I want save my phone service because I don't want to change phone number. However it seems there is not anywhere to do cancelation in website.

0 Likes
Re: How can I discontinue my internet only but keep my phone service
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
Re: How can I discontinue my internet only but keep my phone service
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can't cancel Verizon services without talking to them.  Call 800-VERIZON and press the cancel button(s).  They will help you.

Good Luck.

0 Likes