How can I reach a supervisor/manager??
jsilverman1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had numerous customer service issues the past few days, which have resulted in 4 hours on the phone and another 2 on chats, with no outcomes. We have been hung up on 3 times and promised callbacks which never occur. 

Re: How can I reach a supervisor/manager??
jonjones1
Legend

@jsilvermanwrote:

I have had numerous customer service issues the past few days, which have resulted in 4 hours on the phone and another 2 on chats, with no outcomes. We have been hung up on 3 times and promised callbacks which never occur. 

http://www.verizon.com/about/our-company/executive-bios

Try the above link.

0 Likes
jsilverman1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I appreciate the response, but I need to access someone who is likely to take my phone call or call me to discuss my billing and customer service issues. 

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@jsilvermanwrote:

I appreciate the response, but I need to access someone who is likely to take my phone call or call me to discuss my billing and customer service issues. 

The link I gave you gives alternate phone numbers. You want executive escalations 

this is how to do it.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.

0 Likes
ozenesat
Enthusiast - Level 1

@jsilverman1 I don't think anyone from the exec suite will take a phone call and resolve such issues but I wonder if you could settle your problem. If so how? Any advice, or feedback highly appreciated. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes