Receive up to $504 promo credit ($180 w/Welcome Unlimited, $360 w/ 5G Start, or $504 w/5G Do More, 5G Play More, 5G Get More or One Unlimited for iPhone plan (Welcome Unlimited and One Unlimited for iPhone plans can't be mixed w/other Unlimited plans; all lines on the account req'd on respective plans)) when you add a new smartphone line with your own 4G/5G smartphone on an eligible postpaid plan between 2/10/23 and 4/5/23. Promo credit applied over 36 months; promo credits end if eligibility requirements are no longer met.
$699.99 (128 GB only) device payment purchase or full retail purchase w/ new smartphone line on One Unlimited for iPhone (all lines on account req'd on plan), 5G Start, 5G Do More, 5G Play More or 5G Get More plan req'd. Less $699.99 promo credit applied over 36 mos.; promo credit ends if eligibility req’s are no longer met; 0% APR.
How do I delete my legacy Verizon personal website that is comprised of HTML files and images uploaded via FTP??? Cannot find any tools that will simply delete all files in my personal web space. Thank you for your assistance.
We can check into this for you. I sent you a private message to get started.
Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.
Can you provide me help as well? No one I talk to on the phone is capable of deleting my files and I can't get Site Builder to work to post new ones. Isn't there anyone who can provide service on this issue at Verizon?
mac book pro
Mac OS 10.6
At least I'm not alone with my frustration. I also want to delete my legacy web site, so that I can stop paying $4.95/month for extra space. How can I accomplish this??
I just tried getting help from (800) 567-6789 as suggested in an email from Patricia. I was connected with someone from India. She was clueless, when I told her that I wanted to delete my personal web space. Then the line went dead. I'm being charged $4.95/month for web space that cannot be accessed and is therefore useless. Why is getting support from Verizon so difficult!!?
Reposting from britechguy's post here:
To All Who Need Files Deleted From PWS That Were Created Via FTP Transfer:
- Do call Verizon High Speed Internet Tech Support at 1-800-VERIZON (1-800-837-4966)
- Expect that the Technical Support Representative may not be familiar with the issue you are calling about, but they may be. In any case, be polite as this is not their fault.
- If the representative is not familiar with the issue, do tell them that you already know that this issue must ultimately be resolved by the Operations Support Center and that all you are asking for is that a ticket be created to delete all files from your Verizon PWS.
- Make sure to state, and ask that they note in the session notes, that you clearly understand that the deleted files are unrecoverable/cannot be restored under any circumstances once they are removed. I say this because during today's conversations I was told that my previous request was put "on hold" because the prior representative had not specifically covered this information and they had been unable to reach me afterward to confirm that I knew it.
- Specifically request an e-mail or phone verification that the deletion of the PWS files has been completed.
- Expect that the deletion will take between 24 to 48 hours to actually occur.
- Be prepared to call back and make the same request again if it does not occur.
OK. For all of you having this problem, the info from somegirl is the info you need. Be prepared for a little more pain though. I got bounced around four times and was on the phone for over an hour. You will want to eventually end up at DSL Support (855-748-1635). It seems that there was zero preparation across departments for what was going to be an obvious problem, when FTP access was shut down. However, I did receive a courtesy call from DSL Support informing me that the files had been removed.
can you help please? somegirls procedure works flawlessly, right up to the point where I get transferred to someone else who doesn't have a clue what I'm talking about, or I get disconnected. being on hold for 35 minutes at a time and getting cutoff is no way to go through life...