How do I fill a claim against damage during installation?
adaline2018
Enthusiast - Level 1

I scheduled to help with internet installation on the first day we moved into our new house. When the technician came in, he didn't even put on any booties even we had many at the front door. When he tried to locate the internet box, he moved one of the small furniture by dragging it on the floor instead of lifting it which left couple big scratches on the newly installed hardwood floor. I spent 20K on the new floor and got two big scatches(one foot long, one 1/3 foot long), and couple small scratches on my first day moving in. When I used the online chat to file a complaint, all agents just simply transferred me to another agent repeatedly. The last agent apologized and said there was nothing they could do. imageimageimageimageimageimageI am so disappointed and please tell me how to file the claim against this incident.

0 Likes
Re: How do I fill a claim against damage during installation?
jonjones1
Legend

1-800-VERIZON try them at that number, but it may go no where.

you can file with your insurance carrier. However you may have a deductible higher than what you want to pay.

you can also file a notice of claim at verizons home in New York City, or New Jersey address it to counsel.

https://www.verizon.com/about/our-company/verizon-corporate-headquarters

Re: How do I fill a claim against damage during installation?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi adaline2018,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.