How do I find my monthly Internet usage rate?
Liz_23

I read about this on ClarkHoward.com: "unlimited plans from Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile offer 10GB of high-speed mobile hotspot data per month, a feature that lets you share your phone’s network connection with other devices.

In other words, you can use your phone’s Internet connection to stream TV shows and movies, or surf the web using a computer." And "

Check your current home Internet usage

To determine whether 10GB of mobile hotspot data is going to be sufficient for your needs, log in to the online account for your home Internet service provider and view your usage.

Does anyone know how to find this info?

0 Likes
Re: How do I find my monthly Internet usage rate?
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Your asking in the wrong forums.  These are for home and business phone, TV and internet.

Try over at https://community.verizonwireless.com/welcome

0 Likes
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

The first reply above assumes that you are talking about accessing the net using a cell phone.

If you are not talking about that, at this time there is no meter that Verizon Land Line Service(s) provides. At this time, for DSL and for FIOS one must get and use your meter (could be on PCs behind the NAT router or could be your own NAT router)

0 Likes
jamesman8

I know Windows does in fact have one built in for WiFi (it did on Win8 at least) so you could try there.

0 Likes