How do I get Verizon to do their job and fix my dsl service?
lou251
My Internet has been down since September 23rd, I have spoken to over 20 different Verizon workers and NO ONE fixes my service. What is it going to take for Verizon employees to do their work, stop wasting my time and fix my dsl so I get teh product I am paying for. 

My experience is BAD:
I have experienced unreliable workers who do not follow thru, who hang up on me, who send me on 'wild gooses chases' with wrong information, who lie, are snippy and flat out refuse to do the job they are hired to do.

So far, I have met 2 employees who completed what they said they would and seemed to be trying to help.

A week later and I do not have service and NO ONE can tell me why or how long before I will get the Internet back on.

Verizon is quick to require payment yet when it is their part that is lacking a customer has no recourse but to go elsewhere!!

0 Likes
Re: How do I get Verizon to do their job and fix my dsl service?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi lou25,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes