How do I register a complaint?
rick23113

Something happened to my FIOS line to the house and it was replaced with a temporary line laying on the ground. That was over 2 months ago. They sent out a crew to bury a new line and all they did was scrtch their heads and leave, the conection for my line is across a concrete ditch. They returned a week later and spent all day burying a new line. While working on the new line they mashed down my 3 foot wire fence so they could step over it rather than using the gate. When the teck came out ro hook up the new line, it was bad. It had been damaged when it was installed. The temporary line is still in use and there is no open ticket on my account. I have tried calling FIOS support several times and keep getting dropped while I am on hold.

My contract renews in a couple months and Comcast is looking better all the time. If my cable is not buried by renewal it won't be needed.

0 Likes
Re: How do I register a complaint?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi rick23113,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes