How to LOSE a really interested prospective customer: BE SARCASTING AND HANG UP ON THEM
spthomas2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Unbelievable.  Yesterday I called Verizon about changing from the cable company and DirecTV and going with Verizon for everything, internet, telephone, tv, the works.  I got the info, and prices, and told the young lady we'd think about it and I'd get back with her.  I talked with my wife, and wanted to tell my daughters all their channels were going to change, and was going to call back and schedule the install later today!

THEN, today, just before noon, I got a call from 'Trevor'.  He was following up on my call yesterday.  I said to him, "I told the young lady yesterday that when I'm ready to do this, I will call.  And I will call, I really will."

So then Trevor said, in a very sarcasting voice "Oh, so you will you really will?" then HE HUNG UP ON ME!!

Needless to say, if that's how Verizon respects it's customers, I won't do business with them.  Time Warner and DirecTV look much better now!

This was a SURE DEAL!  And he blew it just because he wanted to be a jerk!

Steve Thomas

Re: How to LOSE a really interested prospective customer: BE SARCASTING AND HANG UP ON THEM
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry to hear about the treatment you received. We would like to help out and make this a much better experience for you. So we can get more information from you, I have copied your post to our private support board. Please refer all correspondences to there from here on out. You can easily get to the private support one of two ways. In the email you signed up for the forums with, you will receive a link to click on. Make sure you are already signed into the forums before clicking on this link. Another way of getting there is by clicking on your username anywhere you see it in the forums. This brings you to your account profile. Scroll down to the section labeled "My Support Cases" . In there you will see the link to your case.