How to delete a devise from Verizon gateway page
nedt
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi;

I am looking for a how to do,deleting a devise from

Verizon's welcome to Gateway status page.. I have one devise disabled and now can be deleted.

When I click on delete devise a second page pops up and only one choice is given, delete all,

no,no,no just 1out of 5 in the list. Is 1 one item even possible. I do/will appreciate yours,any help

that's offered

nedt

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to delete a devise from Verizon gateway page
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you're talking about the Network Map that the Gateway is generating on the main page and under "My Network," pressing Delete All should simply cause the list to be re-generated. Whether or not that has any other side effects, such as with port forwarding to device names, I don't know, but no harm should come out of it. Don't think there is a way to delete a single device if pushing "Delete Device" simply doesn't remove just that device.

View solution in original post

Re: How to delete a devise from Verizon gateway page
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you're talking about the Network Map that the Gateway is generating on the main page and under "My Network," pressing Delete All should simply cause the list to be re-generated. Whether or not that has any other side effects, such as with port forwarding to device names, I don't know, but no harm should come out of it. Don't think there is a way to delete a single device if pushing "Delete Device" simply doesn't remove just that device.