How to get a Fios cable buried under the street
ektil
Enthusiast - Level 1

I recently purchased a newly built home in Northern VA.  The utility pole is across the street from my home, and when Verizon did the initial install, the tech laid the cable across the street and across my lawn.  I understand that burying the cable in my lawn in the future is a standard job, but how do I get the cable buried under the street?  The tech said I'd have to hire a contractor to do that, but everyone I talk to says this is Verizon's line and they should handle it.  I have no idea how to proceed, but the drop across the street is very unreliable and already had to be replaced once.  As a paying customer, I feel stuck with service that barely works... help!

Re: How to get a Fios cable buried under the street
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ektil,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes