How to reach customer service when a technician doesn't even show up?
NoTechnician
Enthusiast - Level 1

We were super excited for Fios service.  To the point it was worth sitting on multiple long wait times on the phone just to get our installation date in - today.

It was confirmed in My Fios App that today was installation.  But the technician didn't even show up.  No notice, no txt, no email, no call.  Nothing.

I am currently on hold for over an hour (1:06:52), but of course when I use another phone to try and talk about potentially getting new Fios service - a rep picks up almost instantly!

This is some of the worst customer service I've ever experienced.  To the community, is there any other methods to contact them?  I took off a day of work for this.

To verizon, I am happy to modify/delete this post with a positive update if you can come through with good customer service after all of this.

0 Likes
Re: How to reach customer service when a technician doesn't even show up?
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi NoTechnician, 

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.