How to secure internet from hackers
MaureenH1

I appreciated the technicians who came to my home today. The service is working fine. There was, however, harassing calls from a rep that concerned me. He called on an 'unavailable' ID line and left music playing on my voice mail. The first time I picked up the call and spoke with him he said he had to send another technician out to my home to work on my line. He knew I had technicians coming and I told him that everything was ok. When I asked him what the issue was he simply said "it's the internet not the phone." I told him the internet is working now. He still said he needed to send someone out. 

I just want to report this to someone because I am concerned that the hacking problem may continue. There has been outside access to my internet use. He didn't tell me this was the issue. I don't know what to think of what happened.

Thank you for allowing me to report this.

Maureen

0 Likes
Re: How to secure internet from hackers
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

That is curious. We would like to get more information on this. So we can get more information from you, I have copied your post to our private support board. Please refer all correspondences to there from here on out. You can easily get to the private support one of two ways. In the email you signed up for the forums with, you will receive a link to click on. Make sure you are already signed into the forums before clicking on this link. Another way of getting there is by clicking on your username anywhere you see it in the forums. This brings you to your account profile. Scroll down to the section labeled "My Support Cases" . In there you will see the link to your case.

0 Likes
Re: How to secure internet from hackers
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you.  Tonya C.

0 Likes