Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. OR get iPhone 13, on us for a limited time. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Buy now
end of navigation menu
How to write to Manager of Supervisor of Finance Representative
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been a Verizon fios triple-play customer since Oct-2009. After 8 years with Verizon, on 13-Oct-2017, I decided to terminate the cable and telephone services when the triple-play became triple-PAYing more than $222 a month. Instead of parting with Verizon totally, I decided to upgrade the internet.
The Sales Representative said she would send me a new router and shipping boxes to return the TV boxes. When the router arrived, the package was missing a cable, had 2 ethernet lines instead, and it did not work. I had to be on the phone with Technical Support for 30 min to finally get the new router working. I requested the Technical Support to send me a cable. The cable never arrived. The shipping boxes never arrived, either. I walked in to a Verizon retailer to return the TV boxes.
According to the Sales Representative whom I spoke with on 13-Oct-2017, I would owe about $69.62 as partial month cable and telephone services. On 20-Oct-2017, I paid $50 electronically to Verizon, not wanting to be delinquent on my bill that was dated 1-Oct-2017, which was received before termination of the cable and telephone services. Electronic payment is my usual payment method.
A few days later, I received a new bill dated 24-Oct-2017 for $214.59 with a new account number. The bill did not reflect the $50 that I paid on 20-Oct-2017 to the "old" account number that I had for the past 8 years. On 11-Nov-2017, thinking that Verizon had not caught-up with the billing cycle, I paid $164.59 (which is $50 short of $214.59). On 21-Nov-2017, I called Verizon Finance Representative to explain the situation and she said she was able to locate my $50 payment, (I quote her) "floating" around. She explained that "floating" meant the $50 did not go to the old account number and did not go to the new account number. She promised to fix the issue by putting the $50 into the new account.
One month later, I received a new bill dated 24-Nov-2017 for $137.59 on the new account number, stating that I had an overdue of $50, plus a late fee charge of $5. This meant that the Finance Representative did NOTHING to fix the problem. On 1-Dec-2017, I had to call Verizon Finance Representative again to explain the issue. This time, I was told that I have 3 accounts, 2 closed and 1 active. I was told not do any electronic payment but to walk into a Verizon stall to pay. She said she would waive the $5 late fee.
On 12-Dec-2017, I walked in the Floral Park Verizon store to pay $82.59. The Sales Representative pulled up my record and said I owed $87.59. I showed him my bill and it said I owed $137.59. I logged in to my online Verizon account, it said I owed $82.59. None of these numbers agreed with.
On 30-Dec-2017, I received a bill from Verizon saying that I still have an overdue of $50 and threatened to suspend my service on 6-Jan-2018. When I logged in to my online Verizon account, it says I owe $137.59 which includes $50 overdue and $5 late fee again.
I have no clue who can help me. I need an address to write to someone in billing. I do not want to talk with any Finance Representative, I would like to write to the Manager of the supervisor of the Finance Representative. Please provide an email address and a name of the Manager of supervisor of the Finance Representative.

Re: How to write to Manager of Supervisor of Finance Representative

Call theses people. You will get great results

You can file online or call the toll free number. Let them contact Verizon escalation department and give them a phone number you can answer quickly.

Re: How to write to Manager of Supervisor of Finance Representative
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi AngelH,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.