I am experiencing the issue outlined in a previous thread
ues_nyc
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can access some sites like Google nd Yahoo but I cant get to Facebook or even Verizon.net!  I have to go to a coffee shop to post this!!!!

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/High-Speed-Internet-DSL-and-Dial/Can-t-access-some-sites-on-DSL-Westell...

Re: I am experiencing the issue outlined in a previous thread
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you're still having issues, provide a traceroute for us to see. This would let us determine if it's an issue with routing or if it is perhaps a possible issue with new blocks of IP addresses.

If you don't know how to run a Traceroute, start off by clicking on the Start Menu. From there, open Run and type in cmd, then press OK or if you're running Windows Vista or Windows 7, type in "cmd" into the Start Menu search box and then open up cmd. Command Prompt will load. From there, type in the following command:

tracert www.google.com

Replace www.google.com with any website you are unable to visit. Once the Traceroute program finishes, Click on the Top Left corner of the Window (where the cmd icon is) and then go down to the Edit menu, and choose Select All. Press Enter to Copy the results, and then Paste the results into a post here.