I am unable to make any port forwarding tcp rule on any port or any of my devices.
vexx1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Whenever I attempt to make a tcp rule it gives me this error. I have no other rules made that pertain to tcp that would prevent this rule from being made. I have tried numerous different ports from 0-65535 and I have tried them on many different computers, yet they all result in this error. Someone help me figure out why this is happening and how I can fix it.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I am unable to make any port forwarding tcp rule on any port or any of my devices.
Cang_Household
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is an uncommon error. You may need to reboot or reset your router. To reset your router, use a paperclip to press and hold the red reset button for at least 10 seconds. Before resetting your router, make sure to remember or save the current configuration to a flash drive. The factory reset will wipe all settings and return to default passwords.

View solution in original post

Re: I am unable to make any port forwarding tcp rule on any port or any of my devices.
Cang_Household
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is an uncommon error. You may need to reboot or reset your router. To reset your router, use a paperclip to press and hold the red reset button for at least 10 seconds. Before resetting your router, make sure to remember or save the current configuration to a flash drive. The factory reset will wipe all settings and return to default passwords.