I ordered new internet service, but unable to connect because of current service.
Penn818

When I asked for assistance I was told that I was under contract and will be charged an early termination fee of $150... When I signed up on the phone with the rep. I was not made aware that it was a contract. In fact when she had asked if I would like to lock it in I had refused... I'm sure you have a voice recording and can look into the conversation... I know that I would never agree to a 2 year contract, I'm not certain how I got locked in. Can someone please assist me? I would like to start my new service soon. 

0 Likes
Re: I ordered new internet service, but unable to connect because of current service.
jonjones1
Legend

Your post actually is devoid of any pertinent information.

you have what service? When did you first get it? Are you using all three services or just internet’s? Do you have the original verification emails regarding your services be they contract or non contracts? Yep it’s in the initial emails sent from Verizon.

you can still go to another service since many pay off the switch over or cancellation fees from the other provider. Call the new provider and ask and get it in writing.

remember most if not all pay in gift cards with restrictions. Some require you to keep service 3-4 months and never miss a payment. Check the qualifying gotchas.

0 Likes
Re: I ordered new internet service, but unable to connect because of current service.
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a peer to peer support forum

You should have received an email when you signed up for service that outlined the terms of your deal.

0 Likes