Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. OR get iPhone 13, on us for a limited time. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Buy now
end of navigation menu
I've had it, contacting PSC
Sportysister
Today is the 8th time this month my service is out. No service on November 1,2,3,4,5,6,16 & now the 18th. Customer support is extremely limited, if the answer is not on their list of steps, they have no idea. I have had intermittent outages for 3 years and they have NEVER sent a tech. I am tired of spending an hour on the phone and getting nowhere. You can't speak to anyone in NY for help. Tonight, after doing MULTIPLE reboots, the rep told me a technician would resolve it within 24 hours. When I called back 10 minutes later, the supervisor told me that they were not able to run any tests and that they basically do not do anything until 4 hours have passed.

I left Time Warner because it was cheaper to go with Verizon, but you get what you pay for. Thank God i have the 3g ipad, just have to pay an EXTRA $25 this month.

I just can't deal with this anymore. Of course, I can't find an email address to contact Verizon so, sorry for the rant but I needed to vent.

0 Likes
Re: I've had it, contacting PSC
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorryt o hear about the repeated trouble you are having. We would like to help you out. I have sent you a private message to get more info from you.

Thanks,

0 Likes