IP addresses
thereverend2

Is it possible to get an Additional IP address or addresses for my HOME fios connection? I do not mind paying a little more for them but I want to have DIRECT connections to the internet for all my devices. I would love to buy a block of 20 PUBLIC ip's for my home internet. Is that possible?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: IP addresses
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

Residential accounts don't have assigned IP addresses.  The are dynamic and can change at any time, although they tend to stay the same for months.  You'll need a business account to get a fixed address.  I believe Verizon will sell business customers multiple IP addresses.  I suggest you contact their sales team to find out what options are available to you.

View solution in original post

Re: IP addresses
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

Residential accounts don't have assigned IP addresses.  The are dynamic and can change at any time, although they tend to stay the same for months.  You'll need a business account to get a fixed address.  I believe Verizon will sell business customers multiple IP addresses.  I suggest you contact their sales team to find out what options are available to you.