If I watch the Sochi Olympics on NBCOlympics.com. Am I going to get charged for TV for the month?
RandomQuestions1

Might not be the correct spot to ask this, and if not. I'm sorry. I only have Internet through Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: If I watch the Sochi Olympics on NBCOlympics.com. Am I going to get charged for TV for the month
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a free service usually offered to those who already pay for TV. If you don't pay for TV, and NBC is walling off the content to those who pay, you will not be charged for logging in. The most that will happen is, you'll get an error message saying you don't subscribe to TV.

Alternatively, if you have another pay TV provider in, such as your local Cable company or a Satellite provider, use the option for that pay TV provider instead of Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: If I watch the Sochi Olympics on NBCOlympics.com. Am I going to get charged for TV for the month
RandomQuestions1

I was able to log into the NBC portal, but then got scared that I might be charged for the month so I logged out.

0 Likes
RandomQuestions1

Nevermind. Received word from Verizon that they can not charge me for TV if I do not have TV set-up! Olympics, here I come!

0 Likes
anonFios
Contributor - Level 2

@RandomQuestions wrote:

I was able to log into the NBC portal, but then got scared that I might be charged for the month so I logged out.

If Verizon did charge you (theoretically here, since we know they don't) it probably would have happened upon logging in to view the content.

@RandomQuestions wrote:

Olympics, here I come!

But if you don't subscribe to TV are you able to access it?
0 Likes