Immediate Activation
gbenrus25

I had FiOS as of yesterday with 1 gig internet, cable and phone service. Unfortunately, my service got cancelled after a mix up annoy cancellation dates. I called Verizon yesterday morning (shortly after the disconnect) to reconnect the service and was told I had to create a new order. I went ahead and created a new order that had the exact same services that I had just the previous day and it said a tech would need to be sent out. The earliest date was 2 days later but since it was the same services, didn't understand why a tech would possibly be needed. After being on the phone with support for over 3 hours yesterday, I was told my original order had a problem and to create yet another order while cancelling the original one.

I created the new order and apparently, this one has the same issue. However, instead of a tech being sent out on the 17th, now I need to wait 8 days for a tech to be sent out. I've been on the phone with support for hours again and it doesn't appear they know how to change my order to a self install so I can start receiving the services right away. Very frustrating experience. 

Does anyone know how I can get my service to start working today rather than having to wait over a week?

Thanks

0 Likes